A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Superbike Xtreme is a moto racing game inspired by the greatest arcade racer ever to hit the PC market - MotoRacer 1.
- Reviving the arcade feel of memorable racing experiences from the 90's.
- A perfect combination of high-speed and pixel precision turn taking.
- Keeping your heartbeat at its peak the whole time!
- Stunning graphics thanks to the awesomeness of Unreal Engine 4.
- Emphasis on fun factor, which will keep you playing for a long time.
- Re-creates the classic arcade feel.
- Limitless fun.
- Unforgettable, fun-packed gameplay.
- One realism level - ARCADE!
- Four diverse landscapes, each with 5 unique tracks.
- Never-ending wheelie. How long do you dare to hold it?
- Single player and local multiplayer gaming experience.
- Accelerate - W or Up Arrow
- Brake - S or Down Arrow
- Steer Left - A or Left Arrow
- Steer Right - D or Right Arrow
- Wheelie - Spacebar
The game is in early access and not everything is polished and/or finished. I do my best to keep the game absolutely bug free, which comes at a polish-cost. If you find anything that doesn't seem to fit or simply doesn't work - please don't hesitate to report it.
The game is being developed by a single person with over 13 years of game development experience.
- Current version features Single Race mode with 2 tracks in 2 different environments: The Desert & The Forest.
- Next update: Practice Mode + 2 tracks.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Pay what you wantApr 11, 2019
- Early AccessApr 01, 2019
- Demo (alpha) releasedMar 21, 2019
- Dynamic opponent difficultyMar 15, 2019
- Minor UI updatesMar 14, 2019
- Curve notifications.Mar 11, 2019
- Checkpoints and Linux buildMar 06, 2019
- Added player's race positionMar 02, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.